Old 10-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Piter_

Default Problem with battery on boot

Hi all.
I run Debian testing on Joybook A52 laptop.
During the boot I get the following message:

Thu Oct* 9 10:41:39 2008: On battery power, so skipping file system check. ^[[33m(warning).^[[39;49m

The problem is that it appears if laptop is on battery power or it is on AC power.

The XFCE battery monitor after boot gives two warning that battery low. After I close them, it works fine.

Can't figure out what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Petro.