Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 PM
T o n g

Default Configuring sudo by file, not by visudo etc

Hi,

Is it possible to configure sudo by file, not by visudo etc?

I know that visudo provides security checks, parses for errors, and
protects against multiple edits of the file. But each time I just copy
and paste what I prepared into it. I'm wondering if I can omit this extra
step entires, since I have a working sudoers file already.

thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/