Old 10-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Oscar Nuñez

Default icedove

John Lindsay wrote:
I have just switched over to Debian. I like it a lot better than
openSuse and my wife likes it as well. In icedove, if i click on a url
it opens up the default web browser. I would much prefer it to open up
the Iceweasel browser which is my preferred browser. Where in icedove
can I change it to open iceweasel?

thanks

John

Edit->Preference->Advanced-->Config Editor...
then set variables:
network.protocol-handler.app.http -> to value /usr/bin/iceweasel
network.protocol-handler.app.https -> to value /usr/bin/iceweasel

HTH