Old 10-06-2008, 11:53 PM
NewDeb

Default sources.list to work with debians on linux machine

I have installed dpkg and apt on my linux machine. What should my
sources.list look so that I can download and install debians using apt-get
and dpkg ?

Thanks,

Old 10-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Ron Johnson

I have installed dpkg and apt on my linux machine. What should my
sources.list look so that I can download and install debians using apt-get
and dpkg ?

Are you currently using a different distro?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

hook beneath it." -- Thomas Jefferson