Old 10-05-2008, 07:05 PM
"Jason C. Wells"

Default Feature Set Docs

I am trying to find a document that lists the features of lenny. I see
some "new features" but not a total list. For example, what network
protocols, file systems, encryption, and hardware support are
available. The Debian release notes are sparse in this respect.

Thanks,
Jason

Old 10-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Sun,05.Oct.08, 12:05:18, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> I am trying to find a document that lists the features of lenny. I see
> some "new features" but not a total list. For example, what network
> protocols, file systems, encryption, and hardware support are available.
> The Debian release notes are sparse in this respect.

File systems and hardware support are actually provided by the kernel.
"Encryption" is a bit vague and network protocols... a lot of them. What
exactly are you looking for?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)