Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 AM

Default WebNews Email Account Update!!!

This is a WebNews Email Account Update
See the below mailing information
Update Your e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email Now.

Dear Valuable Customer,

This message is from e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au messaging center to all e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email
owners. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are deleting all unused e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email
to create more space for new one.To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will
know that it's a present used account.

However e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au has been receiving complaints from our customers for
unauthorised use of the e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email. As a result we are making an extra security check on all
of our Customers mailbox inorder to protect their information from theft and fraud.

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within two days of receiving this warning will lose his
or her Email permanently..You are require to send us the below information via :
info.updatesemail1@gmail.com

Requested Information

Email Username : .......... .....
Email Password : ................