Old 10-04-2008, 07:00 PM
David Baron

Default ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgpgme++-pthread.so.2.0.0 is not a symbolic link

Somewhere, somehow, this item got replaced with a file rather than a symlink
to one. I might have done it myself trying to replace some errant version.
Whatever.

So ... to get rid of this repeated message, I moved the file and made it a
bonafied symlink. It works ... for a little while.

Then the message comes back and an actual file is there once again.

Any ideas?