Old 10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
J.H.Kim

Default GTK+ development package

Hi, everyone

I received following message when I "make gconfig" in linux kernel source directory.

* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...

* You need gtk+-2.0, glib-2.0 and libglade-2.0.
*

libglade-2.0 was installed in my debian, but I have not found gtk+-2.0 and glib-2.0 packages.
In debian package web site, the packages which have the name such as "gtk+-2.0" or "glib-2.0" cannot be found.

Which packages in debian should be installed to solve above problem?

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Ron Johnson

I received following message when I "make gconfig" in linux kernel
source directory.

* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...
* You need gtk+-2.0, glib-2.0 and libglade-2.0.
*

libglade-2.0 was installed in my debian, but I have not found gtk+-2.0
and glib-2.0 packages.
In debian package web site, the packages which have the name such as
"gtk+-2.0" or "glib-2.0" cannot be found.

Which packages in debian should be installed to solve above problem?

Try these:
libgtk2.0-dev
libglib2.0-dev
libglade2-dev