Old 10-01-2008, 03:35 PM
"Ivan Marin"

Default Video Capture card for mythtv

Hello everybody,

I'm mouting a TV/Cable station, and would like some advice. I have
three choices for capture cards:

PINNACLE PC/TV PRO 110I TV/FM - R$ 200,00
PL PCI TV/FM PROLINK PLAYTV XTREME C/CONTROL - R$ 120,00
PL PCI TV/FM ENCORE TUNER PRO C/CONTROLE - R$ 85,00
(the prices are in reais.)

I'm thinking about using mythtv to watch cable tv on a LCD 22" LG
W2252TQ. Will do some video edition only occasionally. Which one is
better in image quality? And in cost/benefit? I'm running debian sid
am64.

Thanks!