Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Mr Suleman Muhamede

Default Reply urgent

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせし す新しいメールアドレス: sulemanxx1@yahoo.co.jp

I am Muhamede bank manager of BOA Bank in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of 5.8 M Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late Descease customer whose account is presently dormant, for claim

Yours faithfully,

Mr suleman Muhamede

- Mr Suleman Muhamede