Old 10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
"Sanapo Pietro"

Default sony vaio pcg-c1 and debian

Good morning,

I tried to found information about which version of
Debian could be istalled on my sony vaio pcg-c1, cpu 266 Mz, ram 64Mb and 64 Mb
video without any results.

Could be so kind to let me known if there is a
version of the Debian O.S. that works with the above mentioned computer?

Many thanks in advance