Old 09-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Robert Robert

Default how to create an image of your debian computer hard drive for cloning

Dear All,
I was wondering how I could make a clone or image of my computer hard disk that contains debian OS. I want to do this in order to make an exact copy to another clean pc with no os at all. What complete free software can I use for this ? Is there a manual some where on the net about this ?
thanks