Old 09-30-2008, 06:03 AM
Serena Cantor

Default how to save flash

The flash is really good, I want to save it.
It's like youtube, it's at http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE4NDk2Mjg=.html

Old 09-30-2008, 06:26 AM
Neil

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Serena Cantor <qipaishi2006@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The flash is really good, I want to save it.
> It's like youtube, it's at http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE4NDk2Mjg=.html

Hi

Your google-fu is weak, for a couple of minutes googling would have
given you the solution.

There are several solutions:
1. Open Iceweasel and install the pluging Video Download Helper. It'll
lit up when a video is present on the page you are vieuwing and you
can simply tell it to download.
2. Go to /tmp and check for the .swf file that was created last. Save
it under the name you'd like.
3. Search in the package manager for "save .swf" to install a program that helps

To save the file as AVI I reccomend swf2avi. You should be able to
find it in the packagemanager. On a Linux system you will not need it,
because both VLC and Mplayer can play .swf files directly.

Neil

--
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who cannot count