Old 09-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Robert Holtzman

Default editing menus

In Ubuntu the GUI applet for editing menus has buttons for adding an item
and adding a new menu. Very handy and faster than editing files by hand. I
see no such buttons in Debian. What am I missing?

--
Bob Holtzman
check the price of the beer"

Old 09-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Aniruddha

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 11:52 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> In Ubuntu the GUI applet for editing menus has buttons for adding an item
> and adding a new menu. Very handy and faster than editing files by hand. I
> see no such buttons in Debian. What am I missing?

Which WM do you use? I assume Gnome. Gnome's default menu editor is
alacarte, you can find it in the Gnome menu at 'System" -> "Preference"
-> "Main Menu".

Regards,

Aniruddha

Old 09-28-2008, 09:01 PM