Old 09-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default anybody running a multiseat?

Hi,

I used to run a 2seater before the PCI MX440 blew up.
Now I just got a PCI GeForce 6200 and I get errors from gdm:

Bus types other than PCI not yet isolable

Now that used to work, but no more!

If you run a multiseat, how do you do it? Specifically with what
xorg.conf + gdm.conf options?

Hugo

Old 09-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Hi,

I used to run a 2seater before the PCI MX440 blew up.
Now I just got a PCI GeForce 6200 and I get errors from gdm:

Bus types other than PCI not yet isolable

Just to prove to myself that I am not crazy (yet) I am now running a 2
seater that I had used before on a different partition.

Difference is that here I am running:

xorg 1:7.2-5

and where I am getting the error:

xorg 1:7.3+10