Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
mauricio fernando gallo

Default Consultation on Linux for CD

*By this i am addressing you on request information on Linux.
*I download the version "livecd" page and record directly in the CD, you can start my computer for the same. Once recorded, restart my machine and you are incie by the compactera. Which had no positive outcome, start with Windows and not with Linux.
*Do you may indicate as to start with Linux? do i made some step wrong?
*Of course thank you

*

Mauricio Gallo

mfgvyp@hotmail.com

Lo que hay dentro de ti es lo que cuenta - ¿Qué tipo de atleta eres?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:02 AM
"Felipe Gallois"

*By this i am addressing you on request information on Linux.
*I download the version "livecd" page and record directly in the CD, you can start my computer for the same. Once recorded, restart my machine and you are incie by the compactera. Which had no positive outcome, start with Windows and not with Linux.

*Do you may indicate as to start with Linux? do i made some step wrong?
*Of course thank you

*

Mauricio Gallo

mfgvyp@hotmail.com

Lo que hay dentro de ti es lo que cuenta - ¿Qué tipo de atleta eres?

hello there!

first of all, did you check the cd integrity?

is your first boot device the cd/dvd drive?

what distro did you download?

cheers
--
gallois