Old 09-26-2008, 10:46 PM
"Michael Habashy"

Default everyhting is send goes to spammmm

Can anyone tell me why everything i send goes to spam ???

it is a strange issue that i am unable to resolve.
I just setup virtual isp email domains on my server and i keep going
to the spam bucket everytime i send to yahoo and google.

thanks
mjh

Old 09-26-2008, 11:00 PM
"Semih Gokalp"

Do you have static or dynamic ip address ? and if you have static,did you register your mail domain to your isp like reverse dns ? and your mail server is open relay ?

be careful because if your mail server is open relay,everybody can sent mail to everywhere on your mail server so your ip is wrote to spam databese list.

check /var/log/mail.log or syslog and see details.

*

Can anyone tell me why everything i send goes to spam ???

it is a strange issue that i am unable to resolve.

I just setup virtual isp email domains on my server and i keep going

to the spam bucket everytime i send to yahoo and google.

thanks

mjh

Iyi calismalar.Basarilar...
Semih Gokalp
Istanbul/Turkiye

Old 09-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi

Michael Habashy wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why everything i send goes to spam ???
>
> it is a strange issue that i am unable to resolve.
> I just setup virtual isp email domains on my server and i keep going
> to the spam bucket everytime i send to yahoo and google.

Check if your IP address is on one of the black lists from spamcop, spamhaus
etc., Check the reputation of your IP address in senderbase.org.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/