Old 09-23-2008, 05:06 AM
"Star Liu"

Default How to call webservice from javascript?

I built a webservice on my local machine(debian apache2),
http://localhost/Dish.asmx, i hope i can use this web service from a
htm web page using javascript, i only need to support firefox or
iceweasel(i do not care about IE), anyone has a sample code to do the
job? thanks!