Old 09-22-2008, 03:03 PM
J.H.Kim

Default uncompressing .tar.gz in Krusader

Hi, everyone

I installed Krusader in my pc.
When I decompress *.tar.gz file in Krusader, it says "Protocol not supported by Krusader. tar:/home/me/example.tar.gz".
But, compressing to *.tag.gz* is OK by pressing Ctlr+Shift+G. Achives menu in Krusade shows gzip, tar can be handled.

Please tell me what I should do to decompressing *.tag.gz in krusader.

Thanks in advance.