Old 09-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Zoho Vignochi

Default problems with font in epiphany-browser on sid

Hello:

My problem is that when I open a page in epiphany that has a text input
field. The text starts fine but after the first "space" gets inserted ,
all the text gets shifted downloads partially out of view. Subsequent
spaces do not affect the text position (does not go further down).

Any ideas?

Zoho

Old 09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Zoho Vignochi

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:14:13 +0000, Zoho Vignochi wrote:

> Hello:
>
> My problem is that when I open a page in epiphany that has a text input
> field. The text starts fine but after the first "space" gets inserted ,
> all the text gets shifted downloads partially out of view. Subsequent
> spaces do not affect the text position (does not go further down).
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Zoho

I discovered the problem was with pango-graphite. I removed the package
and the text formatting issues went away!

Zoho

Old 09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:41:34 +0000 (UTC) Zoho Vignochi wrote:

> I discovered the problem was with pango-graphite. I removed the
> package and the text formatting issues went away!

If you can reproduce it then you should report it.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)