Old 12-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default How Linux becomes Windows

Good on you! Reason I write this is larger code and more complex code by
its increased size and complexity is inherently more likely to fail more
often. Figuring out how to do as much as possible with C.L.I. tools puts
what may be those essential backup tools in your pack that may get you
around those G.U.I. failures when they happen.