Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 PM
"H.S."

Default [OT]: free ddns service and port rediction 80<-->xyz

Micha Feigin wrote:

> try 20/21 for ftp (although 20 may be opened only in response to 21), or 53 for
> domain name server

ftp is blocked. DNS could have been tried. But I was able to make it
work on one of the SSL ports that they have open for outgoing. I have
no service running on one of my SSL ports and make SSH listen on that.
Seems to be working.

> also have a look at freedns.afraid.org, I seem to recall that they do what you
> want, but I'm not sure if its a redirection from them or a message to your
> computer to redirect somewhere else

I tried with no-ip and another such service. It didn't work.

Thanks.