Old 09-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Ahmed Diallo

Default Can i Trust You? Call me if yes +226 78 03 96 12

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: diallo4lifes4@yahoo.com.au

I am Ahmed DIALLO, a staf of Bank Of Africa I want to transfer US$14 Million to your account.

- Ahmed Diallo

Old 09-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Ahmed Diallo

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: a4diallo002@yahoo.com.au

Old 09-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Ahmed Diallo

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ahmed_diallo2008z@yahoo.com.au

I am Ahmed DIALLO, a staff of Bank Of Africa I want to transfer US$14 Million to your account.

- Ahmed Diallo