Old 08-25-2008, 12:03 PM
kj

Default 64bit FireFox

Hi guys,

Could someone point me to a 64bit build of firefox-2.0.0.16?
ftp.mozilla.org only shows the 32bit?

I need to use some web based tools (company in-house) that is not FF3
compatible yet

Thanks

Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Ron Johnson

On 08/25/08 07:03, kj wrote:

Hi guys,

Could someone point me to a 64bit build of firefox-2.0.0.16?
ftp.mozilla.org only shows the 32bit?

I need to use some web based tools (company in-house) that is not FF3
compatible yet.

Maybe snapshots.debian.net will have it?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

hook beneath it." -- Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-25-2008, 02:58 PM
kj

Ron Johnson wrote:

Could someone point me to a 64bit build of firefox-2.0.0.16?
ftp.mozilla.org only shows the 32bit?

I need to use some web based tools (company in-house) that is not FF3
compatible yet.

Maybe snapshots.debian.net will have it?

2.0.0.13 is the latest on there (other than 3.x). Do you know how to
build this? I haven't found any documentation on-line yet that works.

For now I'm biting my lip and running an ubuntu build of 2.0.0.16-64bit

Thanks
--kj

Old 08-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Ron Johnson

Could someone point me to a 64bit build of firefox-2.0.0.16?
ftp.mozilla.org only shows the 32bit?

I need to use some web based tools (company in-house) that is not FF3
compatible yet.

Maybe snapshots.debian.net will have it?

2.0.0.13 is the latest on there (other than 3.x). Do you know how to
build this? I haven't found any documentation on-line yet that works.

Building the mozilla source, or the Debian source?

Old 08-25-2008, 03:25 PM
kj

Ron Johnson wrote:
2.0.0.13 is the latest on there (other than 3.x). Do you know how to
build this? I haven't found any documentation on-line yet that works.

Building the mozilla source, or the Debian source?

Mozilla source, preferably. Although the Ubuntu .deb seems to work
fine. I host of other things to deal with first.

Removal of MergedFB

/me panic!

thanks
--kj