Old 08-24-2008, 01:03 AM
"Thomas H. George"

Default How to recover email?

When a harddrive was failing I managed to copy the contents of
/home/tom. This includes a file
/home/tom/.mozilla/tom/Mail/mail.tomgeorge.info/Inbox containing three
years of email - mostly junk, but containing a few gems I would like to
recover. I reinstalled lenny and iceape and created a new mailbox.
When I try to import the recovered file the only option is Communicator
4.x and nothing is imported.

Tom