Old 08-23-2008, 10:27 PM
"Daniel Harris"

Default panasonic dmc-tz3 problems

Hello All

I am having problems with current lenny and my panasonic dmc-tz3 camera.* I can connect the camera using PTP mode but for some reason I can only see the jpegs that I have taken and no video.* If I try and connect using usb mode when I click on open in a new window kde pops up a bug report.* I dont think it is kde because there seems to be no device mounted anywhere.* Dmesg reports the following

waiting for device to settle before scanning

but nothing happens.

fdisk -l only shows HDD.

Any help most welcome as I need the vieeos that I have taken.* Oh an by the way they are there as I can watch them on the camera.

Thanks in advance
Dan