Old 08-23-2008, 06:40 AM
"Todd A. Jacobs"

Default JNXT settings?

I recently installed icedtea-gcjwebplugin, and the next time I connected
to a MindTerm jar file I was prompted to set a JNXT (JXNT?) cache
directory. I'd now like to change the location of the cache directory,
but can't find where this setting is being stored.

I'm using Firefox 3 on Debian Linux with icedtea-gcjwebplugin, and the
cache directory is being populated by mindterm.jar. Where is this cache
directory setting being stored?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"