Old 08-21-2008, 01:55 AM
hce

Default Which C++ STL manual package in Debian

Hi,

I installed stl-manual in Debian, but it is HTML format, I cannot see
from the man. Is there a STL manaual package in Debian I can use the
man to display it?

ii stl-manual 3.30-6 C++-STL documentation in HTML

Old 08-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Chris Burkhardt

hce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed stl-manual in Debian, but it is HTML format, I cannot see
> from the man. Is there a STL manaual package in Debian I can use the
> man to display it?
>
> ii stl-manual 3.30-6 C++-STL documentation in HTML

I can't find any reference to a man/troff version of the manual anywhere. I'm
afraid it doesn't exist. But you can get some STL documentation in info format
from: http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~danlee/fun/STL-doc/

- Chris

Old 08-23-2008, 09:48 AM
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin"

hce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed stl-manual in Debian, but it is HTML format, I cannot see
> from the man. Is there a STL manaual package in Debian I can use the
> man to display it?
>
> ii stl-manual 3.30-6 C++-STL documentation in HTML

Yes. Man pages are in the 'libstdc++-4.3-doc' package.

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.