Old 08-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Csanyi Pal

Default recording and streaming in the same time, and then mixing - soundstudio app?

Hello!

I have Debian GNU/Linux Etch an a Half with
2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686 #1 SMP kernel installed.

I have audacity and audacious also installed.

I'm trying the following.

I start audacity and after that audacious.

I start a music with audacious and then I'm recording my sough, but
audacity can't works together with another application that uses also
soundcard.

My goal is to stream the music and record my sough and then to mix
theses together. How can I perform this task on my system?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi

Old 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Csanyi Pal

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon,11.Aug.08, 23:29:56, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> My goal is to stream the music and record my sough and then to mix
>> theses together. How can I perform this task on my system?
>
> I think you need jack or maybe just pulseaudio.

I have installed these:

aptitude search jack
i A jackd

aptitude search pulseaudio
i pulseaudio

Audacity still can't works when I run audacious.

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi