Old 08-11-2008, 01:22 PM
darren naidoo

Default System copy

Hi i want to do a system copy of my main partition to dvd and must be bootable. Using deb 4.0r3. Have 3 primary parts and 2 logicals. Whats commands can i use?

Old 08-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Shachar Or

On Monday 11 August 2008 16:22, darren naidoo wrote:
> Hi i want to do a system copy of my main partition to dvd and must be
> bootable. Using deb 4.0r3. Have 3 primary parts and 2 logicals. Whats
> commands can i use?

What is the purpose of this, backup? I am asking because I don't understand
what you mean by it must being bootable.

--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/

Old 08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

darren naidoo wrote:

Hi i want to do a system copy of my main partition to dvd and must be bootable. Using deb 4.0r3. Have 3 primary parts and 2 logicals. Whats commands can i use?

http://www.mondorescue.org/
man mondo

Hugo