Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Jude DaShiell

Default dpkg oddities

Has anyone on this list running lenny succeeded in installing any or all
of the following packages who is not running any of the speakup
distributions? I'm trying to find out if what happens here is speakup
specific or not. The packages could be installed using a command line
like: aptitude -y install clamav nethack-console podracer -r <cr> and I
have main contrib non-free enabled in my sources.list file.