Martin Sourada a écrit*:
Seems you haven't pushed it yet
Some comments (I was off-line since
last Saturday so I apologize for the late reply):
* The first version you sent looks strange, seems like the figures are
way too thin
* The second version suffers the same issue, also the bodies seem not
symmetric, the bodies seem too small compared to heads
* I like the Nicu's version the most, as it looks balanced, symmetric
and nicely covers the available space
* I think that when the bodies are are separated by empty space the
icon looks cluttered. Nicu placed them in a similar way as is done in
the current icon which is IMHO better.
* What about using different colours for bodies? Perhaps blue+green?
Here are the modifications to close match Nicu's version. Note that
version is not included.
Fedora-art-list mailing list