Old 08-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default can't get to printer admin page using Iceweasel.

I am having difficulty doing any printer admin using Iceweasel. I have:
Debian Lenny 2.6.25-2

IW 3.0.1
Opera 9.51

Opera works fine, Iceweasel just sets and spins...
trying to open:
https://192.168.10.2:631/printers/start printer

I can get to the main admin page, but clicking on start printer... whatever..
just hangs
Opera snaps right back with the appropriate page.
here is what IW shows for my printer:
Location: Local Printer
Printer Driver: Epson Stylus Photo R380 - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.0.2
Printer State: idle, accepting jobs, published.
Device URI: epson:/dev/usb/lp0

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800