Old 08-08-2008, 05:23 PM
André Yves

Default Creation of custom debian-cd

Hi, I am wondering where can I find the better documentation about debian-cd. I am trying to make my own custom debian-cd. If you have any other tool for or any idea about the process of building custom debian-cd, it will be really appreciated.

So, my goals here are to include a lot of usefull package on one dvd from the debian distribution and also further to make some modifications on the installation process of my custom cd.

Andre Yves Cloutier
andreyves@flexitech.ca

Old 08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Luca Bruno

Old 08-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Chris Bannister

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 01:23:58PM -0400, André Yves wrote:
> Hi, I am wondering where can I find the better documentation about debian-cd. I
> am trying to make my own custom debian-cd. If you have any other tool for or
> any idea about the process of building custom debian-cd, it will be really
> appreciated.
>
> So, my goals here are to include a lot of usefull package on one dvd from the
> debian distribution and also further to make some modifications on the
> installation process of my custom cd.

you are looking for.

--
Chris.