Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 PM
André Hänsel

Default configure options

Hi,

I'm in contact with the freetype developers to track down a difference
between two versions because I'm having problems with one version.

For this purpose I need to know which ./configure options were used when
compiling the library and PHP. It is a debian precompiled binary, so where
can I find that out?

Regards,
André

Old 08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Andreas Janssen

André Hänsel (<andre@webkr.de>) wrote:

> I'm in contact with the freetype developers to track down a difference
> between two versions because I'm having problems with one version.
>
> For this purpose I need to know which ./configure options were used
> when compiling the library and PHP. It is a debian precompiled binary,
> so where can I find that out?

Download the Debian source packages (e.g. using apt-get source freetype
or using dget, unpack the archive (dpkg-source -x freetype-x.y.z.dsc)
and check the debian subdirectory, especially the rules file.

regards
Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270
Registered Linux User #267976