Old 08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default change middle mouse button to side button

Hi,

In IW keeping the middlemousebutton pressed centers the scroll position
on the location of the middle click.

Fine.

But my mouse uses a press of the second wheel as middlemouse button.

That is complicated and I want to use instead the side button.

How do I do that?

evtest gives:

/home/hugo/GPC-Qt-hda5Thu Aug 07-07:25:35HDC5# ./evtest /dev/input/event6
Input driver version is 1.0.0
Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x9da product 0x6 version 0x110
Input device name: "A4Tech USB Optical Mouse"
Supported events:
Event type 0 (Sync)
Event type 1 (Key)
Event code 272 (LeftBtn)