Old 08-07-2008, 06:09 AM
L.V.Gandhi

Default kontact calender export

I am running etch. I was trying to export the calender and import it in outlook both xp and 2003 in windows xp.. I was getting errors like incorrect format or fiole may be corrupt. Any solutions

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/

Old 08-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Shachar Or

On Thursday 07 August 2008 09:09, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I am running etch. I was trying to export the calender and import it in
> outlook both xp and 2003 in windows xp.. I was getting errors like
> incorrect format or fiole may be corrupt. Any solutions

What calendar, exactly?

--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/

Old 08-07-2008, 02:21 PM
L.V.Gandhi

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Shachar Or <dawnlight@lavabit.com> wrote:

On Thursday 07 August 2008 09:09, L.V.Gandhi wrote:

> I am running etch. I was trying to export the calender and import it in

> outlook both xp and 2003 in windows xp.. I was getting errors like

> incorrect format or fiole may be corrupt. Any solutions

What calendar, exactly?

--

Shachar Or | שחר אור

http://ox.freeallweb.org/

I didn't follow you to reply.What I meant was appointments in the
calender application of kontact I wanted to export and then import it
in outlook
--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/