Old 08-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Aniruddha

Default TTY 1 to 6 are garbled

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. TTY 1 to 6 have a garbled display.
To clarify what I mean I've uploaded a screenshot, you can find it here:
http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tty1xh3.jpg I run Debian testing.
I have never seen this before, any help to fix this would be
appreciated!

Regards,

Aniruddha

Old 08-06-2008, 02:05 PM