Old 08-05-2008, 10:09 PM
"Michael Habashy"

Default 2.6.24-4 kernel not booting

can anyone help on this???
I get into a busybox prompt and can not do much.
Can i get a list of procedures on how to recover my system ???
I am using lvm2 on top of raid. (raid1 for boot and raid5 for root and
the rest of my system)
I am able to but with the debian 4.0 dvd and get into rescue mode. I
can then create a directory and mount my /dev/md0 device

I can see all my files on the boot partition including my kernels
...all seems okay...just do not know where to go from here.

thanks
mjh