Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 PM

Default Debian on OS/390

Where would be the appropriate place to ask questions about installation of
Debian on S/390?

TDelany
is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Fischer
International confidential or proprietary information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the
sender by reply e-mail or notify the postmaster@fisc.com and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:20 PM
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin"

Tom.Delany@fisc.com wrote:
> Where would be the appropriate place to ask questions about installation of
> Debian on S/390?
>
> TDelany
> ================================================== ====================
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Fischer
> International confidential or proprietary information. Any
> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the
> sender by reply e-mail or notify the postmaster@fisc.com and destroy
> all copies of the original message.

[offtopic] Tom, this is public mail list. I am not sure that your confidentiality notice
is good for it. Every one can read all you will write here.

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Ron Johnson

http://lists.debian.org/
http://lists.debian.org/ports.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

Scientists are people, too. IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."
http://thefutureofthings.com/book/3/the-bomb-that-never-was.html