Old 08-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Hans Christian

Default How do I get correct colors in totem and xine

Sorry for the double mail. I had some mail trouble and thought the
first mail hadn't worked.

/Hans Christian

Old 08-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Hans Christian

In case someone else has the same problem, I found the solution. I started
gstreamer-properties and changed the Video default output from Automatic to X
window system (No xv). This fixed it. When you test the setting from within the
gstreamer-properties app, you should be able to see the difference between the
different settings very clearly. I guess Automatic choose the wrong setting in
my case.

/HC