Old 08-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Hans Christian

Default How do I get correct colors in totem and xine

Hi!

The colors in totem and xine are all wrong when I watch a dvd, and no
matter how I adjust saturation and hue, I just can't seem to get them right.

If I use SMPlayer, the colors are perfect. But I prefer totem or xine and want
the colors to be right.

Does anyone know what is the matter and how to fix this?

I am using lenny.

Please help!

/Hans Christian