Old 08-01-2008, 10:28 AM
"Debasis Mahapatra"

Default General Question Regrading Fedora

Dear All,
*
I just want to ask that if Fedora Core works with DELL T7400 Workstation. Actually, we will be getting five such machines, so I wanted to know if FC works on this machine or we have to get Standard or Entrprise version of Redhat Linux.

*
Thanks
*
With warm regards