Old 07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
"Star Liu"

Default what's the best IDE for C programming in Debian?

When I develop in windows, I use visual studio.net 2008 as my IDE, if
I want to develop in Debian, what's the best the IDE for C
programming?
thanks!

Old 07-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Thomas Preud'homme

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008, Steve Witt a écrit*:
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Star Liu wrote:
> > When I develop in windows, I use visual studio.net 2008 as my IDE,
> > if I want to develop in Debian, what's the best the IDE for C
> > programming?
> > thanks!
>
> emacs

The troll begins

--
Thomas Preud'homme

Why Debian : http://www.debian.org/intro/why_debian

Old 07-31-2008, 03:25 PM
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin"

Steve Witt wrote:
>On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Star Liu wrote:
>
>> When I develop in windows, I use visual studio.net 2008 as my IDE, if
>> I want to develop in Debian, what's the best the IDE for C
>> programming?
>> thanks!
>>

> emacs

or vim