Old 07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
"abdelkader belahcene"

Default display on remote machines?

Hi,
I ve send this message many times and don't receive a correct answer !!?, I hope that somebody gives me a hint.

I have a serveur running an application, to be simpler gnome-terminal, I want to run on my serveur gnome-terminal and receive on a remote machine the display, *in other word I want to redirect the omage to remote machine. * *On remote machine I disabled controle with * xhost +,* on serveur I tried** gnome-terminal* --display=192.168.10.10:0.0 ,* but it failed* with unknown display 192.168.10.10:0.0 ( which is my remote machine ),* I tried* export DISPLAY=192.168.10.10:0.0** then gnome-terminal, same problem.

thanks for help