Old 07-29-2008, 09:14 PM
"Eric d'Alibut"

Default etch upgrade breaks daemontools

As noted, a recent upgrade of etch to grab security updates breaks my
djb stuff. Attempting to rebuild against the new libs gives:

envdir.o: In function `main':
envdir.c.text+0x127): undefined reference to `errno'

Anyone else hit by this?

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

Old 07-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Mark Neidorff

On Tuesday 29 July 2008 05:14 pm, Eric d'Alibut wrote:
> As noted, a recent upgrade of etch to grab security updates breaks my
> djb stuff. Attempting to rebuild against the new libs gives:
>
> envdir.o: In function `main':
> envdir.c.text+0x127): undefined reference to `errno'
>
> Anyone else hit by this?

There is an errno patch for the djb stuff. There are different patches for
different djb things. I think that is what you need.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:55 AM
"Eric d'Alibut"

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Mark Neidorff <mark@neidorff.com> wrote:

> There is an errno patch for the djb stuff. There are different patches for
> different djb things. I think that is what you need.

Had I been smart enough to google the problem before posting here I
would have learned that without having to BOTHER ANYONE.

Thanks,