Old 07-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Luis Maceira

Default Firefox-Iceweasel3.0.1 needs to be polished a lot.Strange behavior.

Running testing,only because of security problems with iceweasel-2.0.0.14 I do not get rid of iceweasel-3.0.1.It shows a strange behavior that 2.0.0.14 did not show:
Doing even banal things in 3.0.1 (selecting an icon in Preferences screen,closing
iceweasel etc. etc.) when we thing the task was finished we hear the processor
working crazily for many more seconds,minutes (writing to swap,to disk?)until
stops and after when we think it finished it starts again without any logical
explanation to that(because we stopped everything to test this behavior).Only
after installing 3.0.1 I knew this behavior,and this behavior seems to eat me
disk space in 2 days more than 45 MB disapearred and I did not install software
or did anything to explain that.
Besides that it has* bug functioning with Torbutton,in the same session we
cannot
change(toggle)he status panel to TorEnabled to TorDisabled(and the opposite),if
we do that the links do not work anymore etc.,anyway this is a documented bug.