-   -   Does anybody know a mailer that handles contact lists better than evolution??? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/133075-does-anybody-know-mailer-handles-contact-lists-better-than-evolution.html)

Shachar Or 07-28-2008 04:38 PM

On Monday 28 July 2008 19:34, Frank Charles Gallacher wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am running Evolution 2.6.3 on "etch" kernel 2.6.18-6-686.
>
> I trying to import a list of email adresses in .CSV format.
> The import works OK, but I'm having trouble creating a contact list.
> I can select all the emails, but doing a "drag and drop" just does not
> want to work...
>
> Can anyone help me out here???

Try kaddressbook.

--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/

Ron Johnson 07-28-2008 05:48 PM

Does anybody know a mailer that handles contact lists better than evolution???

Shachar Or 07-28-2008 05:56 PM

On Monday 28 July 2008 20:48, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Do KDE apps mesh well with GNOME apps?

I've almost never tried GNOME...

The KDE PIM suite is the the free PIM suite with the most features and
integration.

--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/