Old 07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Frank Charles Gallacher

Default Does anybody know a mailer that handles contact lists better than evolution???

Greetings,

I am running Evolution 2.6.3 on "etch" kernel 2.6.18-6-686.

I trying to import a list of email adresses in .CSV format.
The import works OK, but I'm having trouble creating a contact list.
I can select all the emails, but doing a "drag and drop" just does not
want to work...

Can anyone help me out here???

TIA, fcG.
--