-   -   Business proposal to present you as our Foreign beneficiary, (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/132615-business-proposal-present-you-our-foreign-beneficiary.html)

Maxwell Williams 07-27-2008 08:17 PM

Business proposal to present you as our Foreign beneficiary,

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: max.williams_20006@ymail.com

TO SAFEGUARD $25.5M,TO UR AC WE WILL SHARE 50-50,NO RISK INVOLVE, GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS

- Maxwell Williams

Maxwell Williams 08-15-2008 09:40 PM

Business proposal to present you as our Foreign beneficiary,

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: maxwellwilliams_20006@ymail.com